Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Musings from the World of Jewel Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Post #1

The purpose of this blog is to share with my friends, family, and supporters specifically about my heart for, journey to, and life in Cambodia. This passion was realized only two-and-a-half years ago, and it is overwhelming. If you have spent a significant any amount of time with me, you may have heard, seen, or realized this. I know that it is a G0d-given passion because I would have chosen differently, but having realized it, I am blessed to know and love Cambodia. God has already done much to prepare me for life and ministry in Cambodia, and although the days to my return are numbered, I still have much preparation. Thank you for listening to and reading my stories, for taking an interest in my life, and for supporting me as I go. I am eternally grateful for the many people who have made an impact on my life, and though I may be far, I am taking you in my heart.

Love love love, Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment