Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Musings from the World of Jewel Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Speaking Engagement


Satan knows that God has been doing awesome things in the hearts of the people of Cambodia, and he has been fighting against it; however, GOD IS STILL VICTORIOUS, and He continues to send encouragement and reveal His goodness.

This Sunday morning I have my first official speaking engagement as a future long-term missionary in Cambodia, and I am feeling pretty nervous. I have never been to the church, nor the town. I know only the pastor, his wife, and their three children. Saturday evening I am also preparing a Cambodian meal for the congregation, and I am feeling equally nervous about that.

Please join me in praying that God will communicate through me His love for the people of Cambodia, and engage the church community to feel a sense of urgency to reach the lost. I have a lot to say, but I pray that my words would be put aside so that God's message can be shared.
Thank you for your prayers and support!

Serving Him,
Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment