Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Musings from the World of Jewel Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bound for the States!

I received this message yesterday from my good friend Channy Rasmussen, daughter of Rev. Kung Kimsan, formerly the Superintendent of the Wesleyan Church in Cambodia. Jeff and Channy were married in Phnom Penh on December 12, 2009, with Jeff's parents and brother in attendance.

Thank you so much for your praying for me very hard. I really thank the Lord He is faithful to me and He so good for His children. I knew that He dwelled in my mouth so when the Us embassy asked me some questions and i have ability answered to him quickly and no afraid, I thought he going to speak Khmer to me but not, and he is Indian American, it's not American do interview me. It was very surprised and i was thinking how can i listen to him but i knew that God never leave me alone He always with me. Thanks God! I was very excited in the end of the interview he said you can come back and get your passport back (get visa for visit) it's made me very happy and i asked him again can i get visa? yes, and he said last time and asked me so you go with your husband and come back with your husband right? i said yes... Thanks again for put me in your concerning. God bless you guy. Love you lots.

Channy Rasmussen.


I'm so excited for Channy and I am proud of her for excelling in her interview! I am even more excited for Jeff, because I understand how anxious he is to introduce Channy to his family and friends, and to his country. I am already dreaming about the day that Titus will come to America, and dreaming about the day that my cherished family and friends will visit me in Cambodia.

Love love love, Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment