Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Musings from the World of Jewel Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Missionaries to Cambodia

I am privileged to work beside a wonderful team of pastors and missionaries in Phnom Penh and around Cambodia. There are currently three Wesleyan missionary families on the field, and here is just a little about them.


Tim and Tiffany Gallant and baby Katie
Tim and Tiffany are the reason I initially chose to go to Cambodia (although there were many prayers given to the decision, and eventually I felt God's peace.) When they are in town, they attend my home church, and we have many memories together - both stateside and in Cambodia. I am blessed to share a love for Cambodia with these two!
You can read the Gallant Gazette HERE


Greg and Resie Fernandez, Aleeyah and Esher
Greg and Resie are two of the most passionate missionaries people that I ever met. They are also very wise, disciplined, and humble. They are two of my biggest challengers and two of my biggest encouragers. They previously taught at the WBI, but are now involved in Church ministries and outreach. Because of their specific ministry field, I will be working more closely with the Fernandezes when I am in Cambodia.
You can read Resie's blog HERE
Greg's blog HERE
and Aleeyah & Esher's blog HERE


Chet, Virginia, and Bekah Quinn
The Quinns are from Kentwood Community Church in Kentwood, Michigan, and are maybe ten months through what I believe is a two-year assignment. Chet teaches computer at the Wesleyan Bible Institute, and Virginia volunteers at Daughters of Cambodia, a faith-based non-Government organization reaching out to victims of sex trafficking in Cambodia. I'm anxious to meet them in December!
You can read the Quinns' blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment